Benvenuti, Bienvenue, Bienvenida, Hos geldin, مرحبا بكم, ברוכים הבאים, Welcome!

Hi there,

Welcome to my little corner of the planet. It may change physically, but my life is always evolving and things are always happening; sometimes hysterical, sometimes heart-wrenching, but never, ever dull. Masallah!

Nicole Silverman, Zazoo's Mama

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What's wrong with this picture or....

...what did that damned ililiSit! Get up to now?

From years of traveling, I wash lingerie by hand, in the tub, as I wash myself. Time efficient. Conserves water. Saves the delicate fabric and elastic. So what I usually do is throw said lingerie into the tub when I peel it off at night and forget about it until it's washed In the morning with me.

Side note: since the spay/neuter drama, I've let ililiSit! have more freedom. Translation: she's giving her Facebook friend, SophieNo! a run for her money. First it was the commanda on Monday. Thank God they send a free replacement today.


And then today: When I walked into this kitchen this morning I saw something on the window seat. It wasn't a toy. It wasn't her because she was in her crate. Upon closer inspection I realised it was a brassiere. Mine! Damn her. And as I picked it up to bring it to the tub I noticed she really chewed it up. Little bitch. She even ripped it. It must have been fun and tasty coz it smelled like Mama.

Does anyone want an Afghan puppy, real cheap? In fact, I'll throw in some food, a crate, and many chewed items.